Office of the Mayor
FUNCTIONS OF THE MAYOR'S OFFICE:
1. Responsible for the operation of the Administrative functions of the government,
such as finance, safety, road maintenance, Mayor's Court, and recreation.
2. Manages the members of the city's administrative staff.
3. Receives incoming correspondence to the Mayor.
4. Issues all outgoing correspondence from the Mayor.
5. Publishes documents issued by the Mayor's Office.
6. Manages the content of the city's communications mediums, such as
city newsletter, and city website. For information about
posting on these mediums, click here
7. Administers the WHISPER Program for Seniors.
8. Completes grant applications for funding assistance.
9. Acts as Plan Administrator for the City's health care plan,
working to select health care plans and assist employees
with health care claims.
10. Serves as representative for internet auctions for
surplus vehicle sales.
More details regarding the office of the Mayor are specified in Article II of the City Charter, which can be viewed by clicking here.