Office of the Mayor
Bob Weger was elected to the office of the Mayor in November, 2007. Prior to that, he served as a District 1 Councilman for four years and as Council President for two years. Bob is an active member of the Willoughby Hills Lions Club, the Willoughby Rotary Club, and currently serves as the President of the Lake County Mayors and Managers Association.
FUNCTIONS OF THE MAYOR'S OFFICE:
1. Responsible for the operation of the Administrative functions of the government,
such as finance, safety, road maintenance, Mayor's Court, and recreation.
2. Manages the members of the city's administrative staff.
3. Receives incoming correspondence to the Mayor.
4. Issues all outgoing correspondence from the Mayor.
5. Publishes documents issued by the Mayor's Office.
6. Manages the content of the city's communications mediums, such as the cable
television channels city newsletter, and city website. For information about
posting on these mediums, click here.
More details regarding the office of the Mayor are specified in Article II of the City Charter, which can be viewed by clicking here.